Dr. Brent Symes has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2005.
Dr. Brent Symes has been promoting improved overall body function, sports rehab and performance, and greatly enhanced health since 2005 in his clinic in Edmonds, WA. As a Chiropractic office with experience, we are committed to promoting the health and well being of our patients.
Dr. Symes uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique and state of the art Chiropractic technology, Dr. Symes is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Symes is a Chiropractic Sports Physician. He has completed a post graduate degree as a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner, and is currently working through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association's post graduate Pediatric diplomate program.
- BSc Human Biology
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner
- Webster Technique Certification
- Washington State
Memberships & Associations
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractic Leadership Alliance
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Business Network International